Join Dr. Sue and USA TODAY Twitter chat from 2-3 p.m., on Monday, Jan. 10. Follow the conversation using #vaccinechat.
Dr. Sue along with health reporter Liz Szabo (@ LizSzabo), who will be moderating the chat, will be available to answer your queries, and to discuss the myths and controversies surrounding vaccines.
Bring your questions and follow #vaccinechat
New to Twitter chatting?
Here's how to get started.
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor or @LizSzabo and start following the account.
3) On Monday at 2 p.m. EST, visit Twitter.com and search for #vaccinechat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your question or comment and include the hashtag #vaccinechat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Want to get your question in early? Tweet @LizSzabo using #vaccinechat anytime before the chat.