Join our tweet chat live on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 8:00pm EST!
We’ll share advice on the best ways to keep your family healthy this time of year. We'll talk about cold remedies: what works and what is a waste of your money. We'll reveal ways to kepp the sick season from ruining your holiday season and much more!
Follow the conversation using #KidsDrChat No co-pay for Dr. Sue's advice! What better way to kick off a healthy season than chatting with us to make sure everyone has a happy and healthy holiday!
New to Twitter chatting? Here's how to get started:
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following us!
3) On Tuesday, December 20 at 8:00 p.m. EST, visit twitter.com and search for #KidsDrChat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your comment or advice and include the hashtag #KidsDrChat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Hope to tweet you!