Join our tweet chat live on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 9:00pm ET!
It’s shaping up to be a terrible allergy season, so what can you do to keep your child’s allergies under control? Dr. Sue will tell you! We’ll share advice on the best ways to prevent seasonal allergies as well as help you prevent indoor allergens from bothering your child. We’ll talk about over the counter medications that work and those that are a waste of money.
Follow the conversation using #KidsDrChat No co-pay for Dr. Sue's advice! What better way to kick off a healthy allergy season than chatting with us!
New to Tweet chatting? Here's how to get started:
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following us!
3) On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:00pm ET, visittwitter.com and search for #KidsDrChat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your comment or advice and include the hashtag #KidsDrChat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Hope to tweet you!