Twitter Chat with @TheKidsDoctor!
Do you have a questions about raising healthy, resilient kids? Now’s your chance to Ask The Kid’s Doctor. Join Dr. Sue Hubbard for a live twitter chat Tuesday, February 21, 2012 from 9:00-10:00 p.m. eastern time.
Follow the conversation using #kidsdrchat.
New to Twitter chatting? Here's how to get started.
1) Create an account at Twitter.com.
2) Search for @TheKidsDoctor and start following the account.
3) On Tuesday, at 9:00 p.m. ET visit Twitter.com and search for #kidsdrchat. Save your search and you will be able to view real-time results of the chat.
4) To join the conversation, tweet your question or comment and include the hashtag #kidsdrchat in your tweet. Make sure the entire question or comment, including hashtag, is 140 characters or less.
5) Refresh your page. You will be able to see your question appear in the conversation.
Want to get your question in early? Tweet @TheKidsDoctor using #kidsdrchat anytime before the chat.